Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tiff's Wedding!

This past weekend I sang in my friend Tiffany's wedding. I was so honored that she asked me to sing and felt so privileged to be a part of her special day! (I couldn't remember the last time I sang, eeee....) She got married in Auburn at the neatest old chapel built in the late 1800's. Their reception was at an art museum and it was amazing! She was so beautiful as a bride! This picture is of Tiffany, me and her sis Amanda at the rehearsal dinner. Thanks for letting me be "a part of the family"! She and her new husband Kevin are in St. Lucia now! Hope you had fun Tiff. Love you two girls! (okay Tiff, I am the one that kinda looks like a ghost in this picture with you two tanning bed beauties!)
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and that you all remember your many blessings!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job singing! We are sooooo glad that you and Kevin were there for the weekend! We had a great time! ~Tiff and Amanda