

I had this idea before Halloween but just today got to try it. I thought Dax was not going to fit in it at first but he just kinda plopped down and it worked! So here he is in a pumpkin!


My cousin, Julie, and her baby boy Nate came to visit and take pictures with us. How cute is the little pea in a pod?
6 comments:
The pumpkin pictures are adorable! I don't think Nate was as comfy in the pumpkin. I think he was thinking what in the world are you doing to me.
Those are the cutest little boys!!! I love the pumpkin pic. Dax looked like he had a great time.
oh my goodness, the pumpkin pictures are adorable!! I had that idea too, but never got around to trying it. Maybe I will with the pumpkin we didn't carve. Dax is about the cutest thing ever!
Oh my goodness that little pumpkin is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Love, love, LOVE the pumpkin pic! Dax looks like he loves it too! :)
aren't you proud of me for loggin in? i love this pic of dax. sad, that i have not gotten to meet him yet. it was so fun to see you on saturday. I only wish I had more time with you.
I must admit that I am not good at checking blogs. I have not been that good at even email/facebook. I will try for you. My email is lyndyrutledge@hotmail.com. Cell 415-707-9455
I thought of you last night as i watched the CMA Awards. I miss watching them with you. Did you watch?
love lyndy lou
Post a Comment