We are taking full advantage of this pretty weather and being outside with the gorgeous trees. Hope it is as pretty there as it is here for everybody! Look at Kepler licking the sand in one of the pictures, my child, my goodness.
Cute pictures!! I hate I missed seeing y'all this weekend... Chris said Warner & Kepler had a big time playing. I'm sure those 2 could get in a lot of trouble together!!
Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. Psalm 103: 1-5
1 comment:
Cute pictures!! I hate I missed seeing y'all this weekend... Chris said Warner & Kepler had a big time playing. I'm sure those 2 could get in a lot of trouble together!!
Post a Comment