Kevin's parents have a beautiful Pecan orchard with 1,000 trees and this is the time of year that they gather the pecans. It is a great experience to watch them shake the trees and gather the pecans and then sort them out and put them in bags. Here we are in the orchard - Matthew, Maggie, Mason, Ansley, Kep & Madison
Mason, Matthew, and Kepler - how cute are they in their camo???
Glenn, Michelle, Kevin, Me, Dax Davis, Russell & Kevin's cousin Kimberly
Thanksgiving Day in Clarksdale! So many kids! So many blessings! We had fun visiting with my in-laws and Kevin's sister Michelle and her family. The house was packed full of fun! Kepler had SO much fun with Mason, Michelle's youngest~ as of now... she is pregnant with twin boys (that will put her at 6, yes six children!) I kept asking her questions... what if, and how are you going to... she finally said "You are just in shock aren't you" yeah, I guess I am, I don't know how she is going to do it!
Kevin and I are blessed beyond measure and are thankful for our two sweet little boys. God is so good to us everyday and I thank the Lord for all he has done for our family.
P.S. Pray for Kevin, that he will pass a part of the CPA exam on Wednesday. He really needs to pass and he really needs prayer. Thank you in advance!!

1 comment:
Thanksgiving looks like so much fun! I guess your sister-in-law having six kids kind of puts life in perspective!
Post a Comment