Friday, November 16, 2007

18 MONTHS!




Kepler has reached a milestone today! Before I had these two boys I didn't really know why people would say that their child was 11m, 17m, or 22m... instead of he's a year or he's two. (I mean ultimately I did, it is just that when I had my own did I really know.) They change so much and so quickly within just those few MONTHS! This 18 months age has always stuck out in my head and now Kep is there. I have learned many things these last 18months about Kepler (and me) and get a good laugh every day because this little boy is Fun-ny! Right now his big thing is climbing up to get on the tables at the house and shaking his finger saying no no no. He has poured all of my salt out of the shaker at the moment and he is the cutest little dancer. I love it when he says mama and offers his unconditional love and a sweet kiss. I really believe he is on the verge of talking, he is saying so many words. I also don't know what I would do with out my Dax. He is precious, have I mentioned that before? And getting SO big on me already. Monday I took them on a walk through the woods on a trail beside the house and wanted to get some pics of Kepler. He did his best to cooperate and say cheese but the pictures he is smiling in were not from me making him laugh but from my cat, Scout running by him. He thinks the cats are chasing him which all of us know they ARE NOT. It makes him laugh. So glad I let the cat go for that walk with us now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on Kep's face in the bottom left picture is so reminiscent of your mom when she says..."Now girls". :)

The Burgess Family said...

Fantastic pictures. So fun to hear you delighting in your boys. Little boys are so fun!!

Sarah

Maggie Pelton said...

I love the past few posts. Great pictures. What a dream for your boys to grow up in such a pretty place where they can run (well, Dax will soon be running) and just be boys!