on this day we were getting married! I can't believe it has really been 5 years. Happy Anniversary Kevin. I love you! To bad our wedding pics weren't digital or I would have those posted of course!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY ANNIVERARY!!! Time sure flies when you are having fun. Love you two!
Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. Psalm 103: 1-5
5 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERARY!!! Time sure flies when you are having fun. Love you two!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 5 years!
happy anniversary!! hope to see you guys soon!
Such a cute couple! I love to look at all of the great pictures. Congratulations on 5 years!!
i thought about you on the 2nd and i meant to call or email! congrats! has it really been five years?! wow! love to catch up!
Post a Comment