Sunday, January 25, 2009

Skate Party


Kepler's friend Chloe turned 5! Even though Kep's only 2 1/2, he loves hanging out with the older girls! Her mom and I go WAY back and Kevin and her husband are good friends too. Kepler tried to skate and it didn't last long. They let us bring ride on toys and it was so cute to see all the little kids on their little ride-ons. I remember having a birthday party here when I was little. It's always so neat to be back in a place where old memories were made to make new memories.

2 comments:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

I just went to your friend's blog and it is really bizarre how you said we're similar...sooo many of her clothes are IDENTICAL to our kids'!!! Sooo funny!!! Maybe we'll have a girl too?

We'll see.

peace, jennifer

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

looks like so much fun! i remember roller skating...so looooong ago! it's fun to get to revisit these things again when you have children!