My little boys are growing so fast. These were just some pictures I got with them in the bath the other night. My mom was giving them a bath for me. Is bath time as draining on you at your house as it is for me sometimes?
I hear you, sister!! Once we get her bathed and in bed, I feel like I've run a marathon when I plop on the couch. Only now, there's no couch plopping because NI usually needs something!!
You have no idea!!!! Amen Julia, I swear I could run a marathon with no actual training! But to see there smiling faces is ALL worth it. Anna loves to have her hair washed and everytime you start scrubbing she just looks up at you with her huge brown eyes and just grins from ear to ear - ahhhh! Any help at bath time is much appreciated. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands that feel it is equally their jobs too! He spoils me though b/c when he's out of town, it seems much harder!
yes, it's crazy how much water ends up in the floor. i don't know why i even bother putting any in the tub. i should just let her slide around on the floor!
Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. Psalm 103: 1-5
5 comments:
Yes!!!!!
Yes...and I only have one to wrestle with.
I hear you, sister!! Once we get her bathed and in bed, I feel like I've run a marathon when I plop on the couch. Only now, there's no couch plopping because NI usually needs something!!
You have no idea!!!! Amen Julia, I swear I could run a marathon with no actual training! But to see there smiling faces is ALL worth it. Anna loves to have her hair washed and everytime you start scrubbing she just looks up at you with her huge brown eyes and just grins from ear to ear - ahhhh! Any help at bath time is much appreciated. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands that feel it is equally their jobs too! He spoils me though b/c when he's out of town, it seems much harder!
yes, it's crazy how much water ends up in the floor. i don't know why i even bother putting any in the tub. i should just let her slide around on the floor!
Post a Comment