Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy 2009! I have lots to post and updates to share and I will in the next day or so! We had a fun Christmas celebrating Jesus' Birthday and I have lots of pictures to show. My picasa is not cooperating for me.
I did want to fill you in on my dad. He has been diagnosed with MDS which is in the pre-leukemia stage. He's had some rounds of chemo and some other things. He is really tired and is not supposed to be around a lot of people (no eating out, no sick grand kids). He is doing really well though and seems to have a little more energy the last few days. We know God is in control of this and we pray that he will be totally healed if that is His will. We give God praise that it wasn't leukemia yet! I ask for your prayers for him! Things in life change so quickly it has seemed like this past month - so don't take today for granted!! Promise to post more soon!

4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! We'll be praying...I'm sure that is scary!

Kristina Brown said...

Praying for you and your family! Please keep us updated! We miss all of you and the boys are precious!

Maggie Pelton said...

Haley, I'm so sorry about your dad. I will pray for him right now. Please keep us updated.

Susie said...

haley- i am shocked to read about your dad. i will be praying for you all. please keep us posted. God is gracious and will meet your every need.