Yes it is a bit of an overload on the post - enjoy it, I've not posted any pictures in a month! ha
This was taken the 28th of December on Dax Davis' 18 month b'day! It seems like yesterday I was writing a post about Kepler being 18 months old. I love this age! Dax is so sweet yet so down right awful. My dad calls him Mr. unhappy. He just goes from hot to cold so fast. I've got my work cut out for me with him.

2 comments:
Kepler and Dax are so precious and it looks like you guys have been busy. I will keep your dad in my prayers. God has a great plan but sometimes things just seem unfair.
Your Kids are precious still thinking about you and your family!
How do you get the blog list to show how it was updated with the dates like it is listed on your site?
Post a Comment