is what Kepler calls this and he has been wanting to ride it at the mall for a while now. They are such big boys and think they can 'do it by myself'! They have made me laugh because of what they have been saying these past few days, well, everyday - but I can remember this long enough to write about it. When I ask Dax something and he really can't find it he says "I-nun-o"all one word going up in pitch! Does that make sense? It is too cute. Kepler has been noticing that his outfit won't match somedays when we are at home and he will let me know, "Mom this doesn't match". It is the sweetest like are you really putting this on me comment.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

1 comment:
the boys look so cute! love their little phrases! miss you! i think of you often when the baby is in her bouncer (the "highchair" of the moment!!!)
Post a Comment