Dax was on the little bouncy horse that they use as their bull for bull riding. Isn't that middle picture of him funny - got him in action. They will both actually fall off like they are really riding a bull and tell me that he bucked them off!
The picture of Kepler is of him sitting at his bench on his swing set. I pretend I am their waitress and bring them imaginary food! They love that. And then they pretend to eat it. I love these little boys.

3 comments:
They are both just too cute for words! Can we set up an arranged marriage (or 2)?
Haley, I love all your pictures in your posts! Your boys are precious. I can't believe how big Dax is getting!
they are both so cute! i love the open mouthed smiles where you can see Kep's teeth! :)
Post a Comment