Monday, September 15, 2008

A Farewell


We love our dog Cutter and will miss him very much. He developed a tumor in his bladder and got very sick. It is so hard and sad to lose a pet and a little friend like this. Please pray for Kevin tomorrow. He has had his hunting pal and friend for 10 years.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I know it has to be very hard.

Leigh Collins said...

I am so sorry! I know it's hard to lose a member of the family, even if they are of the non-human side. Sam had a childhood dog named Cutter that they lost to a snake bite and they still miss him, many years later!

The Lively's said...

so sorry to hear about this. we will be praying for Kevin.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

so sorry for your loss. i can imagine it's hard after having him as part of your family for so long...i know too well. i'll be praying for kevin and the boys as i'm sure it's hard for them too.