
It's County Fair time again. It was a gorgeous night for being outside. I got a few good pictures and spent way too much money. We had to have a corn dog though! Kep and Dax had a good time and saw some of their friends.
Poor Kep rode a kiddie train ride, he was so excited and did really good for about 3 rounds (see center pic) and then started just squalling. I hate to say this but it was kinda funny even though I wanted the man to stop the ride - I didn't make the man stop the ride - he needs to learn.
Dax had to be held the whole time, due to the fact he would literally run off from us. Is this screaming / pitching fits... is this a phase? will he grow out of it? Or am I just going to have to keep spanking this child - any advice?
Other than all of that it was a great time! ha Scroll down, I've posted more..

1 comment:
Kepler's curls are to die for!!! I have no advice on the fits as we are in the midst of those as well.
Post a Comment