
I cut his hair for the first time - besides trimming his bangs out of his eyes. Kevin made a remark this weekend (I have to say I was waiting on that) that his hair was too long in the back and that people had mentioned that he looked like a girl - you wonder about those people that actually thinks he looks like a girl because you know good and well that a baby girl would have a big bow stuck in her hair! Anyway, I cut it and cut all the long curls.
Okay so this picture doesn't look like I cut much - but I did.
I am playing catch up, scroll down to see the 5 posts I posted today.

3 comments:
Nah...he didn't look like a girl. You did a good job, but those curls sure were cute:)
I can't get over how light his hair has gotten. He's going to be a heartbreaker!!
he's such a cutie! curls or not!
glad to hear you guys had a great holiday weekend!
Post a Comment