Monday, September 8, 2008

Alabama fans on game day

Look at these little Bama fans! Kep and Dax say Roll Tide! Well, Kep can say it. Kevin is really not liking this at all. But every once in a while, just to make me laugh, Kep will say Go State when his daddy's around us. This picture was from Saturday morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! I just love your blog! Boy,do I have a lot to learn from you. I just figured out, tonight, that I have been doing it all wrong. I haven't been "posting" like I'm supose to.

Your boys are just beautiful! You take great pictures!

Sue said...

Too cute! I have to say...I have no idea how y'all who have mixed families do it! My hat's off to you! :)

Anonymous said...

They are cute even if they are Bamer's! War Eagle! ~Tiff