Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quail Hunt

A couple of Saturday's ago Kevin got to go quail hunting with a friend. He has been working so much lately, even on weekends, I was glad he got the opportunity to have fun. I wanted him to take some pictures of the guys and the quail they shot after the hunt... this is what I got... a picture of him about to shoot. I should have been more specific - any other time he would have had a camera with him he would have taken the picture of the quail they shot! ANYWAY - before he left that morning, Kepler was so interested in what he was doing, Kevin had his camo and orange on and his gun propped by the door and told him he was going hunting. Kepler's new thing to say now besides "no mama, no" is "hunting, deer, chicken"!!! We say yes, deer, but no chicken!

No comments: