Or should I say... lets try and keep whats in the boat, in the boat. My dad and I took Kep fishing one afternoon this week and it was pretty funny. First he drops a fishing pole in the water and my dad catches it, then he lets him play with the "floatable" fish net and he drops it in the water and it sinks. Then he comes to the back of the boat where I am and picks up a bracket (thing to hold the motor off the boat while on the trailer) and pitches it in the water, of course it's gone. Notice the rope tied to the pole Kep's using, Granddaddy finally had enough! Kepler loves to pretend to fish, he will use just about anything for a pole - spank spoon, golf club, drum stick... and then turn his little hand like he is winding the reel / line in and says "behh-shish" (big fish). I saw him doing the same thing with the real fishing pole with a real reel on it, not using the reel, but winding a pretend reel! (It was cute) Needless to say, I doubt Granddaddy will invite us to go with him again anytime soon!!
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

1 comment:
Ok, that is hilarious! That little cutie is a mess!
Post a Comment