are wearin' me out this week! I am so tired, anybody else ever feel that way??? The bottom 2 pictures - Dax chewing the side of the pack n play and Kep chewing the side of the pack n play, about the same age as Dax. They look nothing alike do they! Dax is on the go crawling everywhere he can and is getting a little feisty personality, hope it's not me you are comparing him to. And Kepler is so sweet most of the time, still loves to be next to me and cuddle. I can't take my eyes off of him though when I have Dax in the floor, something about boys and wrestling already... at least Dax laughs when Kepler has him pinned down!

2 comments:
I am very tired also. My good sleeper has not been so good this week.
I always love reading updates on your sweet boys! Sorry you're so tired. Maybe they'll give you a break this week! And no, your boys look nothing alike! Crazy!
Post a Comment