Dax Davis had his 9m check up and was 20 & 1/2 lbs. and 29 & 1/2" long/tall. He has 4 teeth now (thank goodness the tops ones finally came through) and is pulling up and holding on to things in the house and walking back and forth from them! He would rather be walking than crawling! He is a mess and likes to be HELD! Last night, he had 2 bottles, the doctor said it was my fault (him still waking up at night)! She's right, I just give him the bottle and then put him right back down, it beats him screaming... These are some pictures of them on the 28th of March, Dax's 9m birthday.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

1 comment:
Girl you just gotta go for it and give out a dose of tough love - I know it's hard, but you will be amazed at how quick he will adapt! We're now trying to give up the pacifier now! Pray for our sanity and I will pray for you! Mary Mac was much easier to wean from bottle and paci! I think I'm still trying to keep her a baby!
Post a Comment