Yesterday we took our kiddos to play with one of our friends who has 3 girls. Kepler had so much fun, before I knew it he was up the stairs and on top of their bunk bed! (see the picture) I grew up with these girls (moms) and it is so neat that we all have babies now born within 15 days of each other.Pictures l-r ... Keira, Nate, Dax
Kepler pushing Dax at the Bass pro shop yesterday (fish shop is what he calls it)
Kep on the bunk bed
Kinsley, Kepler, Kyla
Play dates are so fun, I know I should plan more more often!
Question: Does anyone know what is wrong with spellcheck or is it the user!?

1 comment:
Spell check has not been working for me lately either and I REALLY need it! Yesterday was lots of fun. Let's do it again soon.
Post a Comment