Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's all about the "white icing"

Saturday night I got to spend 4 wonderful hours with my precious friends since jr. high, Allison and Wendy, they know me so well. Every year for my birthday I wanted a cookie cake, and they got one for me this year. Except,... there was no "30" on it, but a cat...??? Wendy says "you know why I got that cat put on there don't you"... because it - out of all the cookies- had the most white icing on it! Okay people if you have ever had these from the great american cookie company you know what we mean. Wendy you're the best! Way to go on the white icing chick! Love you 2 girls.
On a side note, these two friends and my cousin and I are going to NY in April! (this is my birthday present) Can't wait for our trip!!
Allison, me and Wendy

1 comment:

Susie said...

yummy! i could eat one of those up!