Thursday, February 28, 2008

8 months!


Dax is already 8 months! Where has the time gone? He is almost crawling and is scooting just about anywhere. He is such a sweet baby but let's you know when he is not happy by being SO loud, he has always had the loudest cry - I know it still wakes our neighbors. He is STILL getting up for a bottle about 3 or 4am, and I still give it to him (b/c of the loud cry!). Not much continuous sleep goes on around here, maybe it will get better. Here he is in his crawl stance and wearing his new swim suit! Thanks to Nana. These are the cutest little things for baby boys! Please pray for us -me- because they are both sick right now.

1 comment:

BamaBelle744 said...

We love that picture! Tyson and I both got such a kick out of those swim bottoms. Love, CAM & TY