that is too funny!! Wish my little booger would even get close to Santa...ha ha!! Maybe I should have bribed him with candy - didn't think of that. See y'all soon. Merry Christmas!
That is the best Santa! (Just FYI: Big AL and Santa will be at Birmingham Zoo, Friday Dec 21 from 5-9) Can't wait to see the boys on the 16th! Love, Crystal & Tyson
I got your comment on my blog, and was so happy to hear from you! I love your blog, and will make sure to check it out frequently. I hope you're doing well! You have a beautiful family!
Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. Psalm 103: 1-5
3 comments:
that is too funny!! Wish my little booger would even get close to Santa...ha ha!! Maybe I should have bribed him with candy - didn't think of that. See y'all soon. Merry Christmas!
That is the best Santa! (Just FYI: Big AL and Santa will be at Birmingham Zoo, Friday Dec 21 from 5-9) Can't wait to see the boys on the 16th!
Love, Crystal & Tyson
Hi Haley!
I got your comment on my blog, and was so happy to hear from you! I love your blog, and will make sure to check it out frequently. I hope you're doing well! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment