Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas with the Family

One of my favorite Christmas gatherings is with my dad's side of the family. We usually have Christmas with them on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Since we are all expanding it is harder to get together. On Sunday all 26 of us were there! Including 2 sets of newly engaged couples!

Also, because of our crazy weekend, JoJo and Pops (Kevin's parents) came to stay with Kepler and Dax Davis. I am sad to say I did not take any pictures (I have been kinda bad lately). Thanks for coming again! The boys such a great time with you two!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Such cute pics...love the one in the bottom right with Kepler and the presents! Merry Christmas!

BamaBelle744 said...

YEAH! We made the wall! I love the way you fix your box of pictures. I have some good ones I'm going to try to get up later today, so send me that link to create my box if you can :)