Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Tree and 2nd Hair Cut


There IS a cute little face under that mop that was on his head! Kepler was so good having his hair cut today. I hate getting it cut because I just love all that blonde hair, but it needed it!
As for Dax, he is turning into a little ball of energy! Almost sitting up, bouncing like crazy in his exersaucer, and squealing at everything. He is tons of FUN. I am excited about his first Christmas. (He is too) Speaking of Christmas, thought I would invite ya'll in to see our tree! Not one of my favorite I've done, just wasn't into Christmas decorating this year. I think because I know how much work it takes to put it up. Kepler likes saying tree, talking about the Christmas tree. The last 2 nights nana and granddaddy have taken him to see Christmas lights. He says "more" more lights "peas" please!

No comments: