Kepler's first time in lake water!! He really loved being able to walk right in.
Hudson Akers, Kepler, Rowen Akers, Samuel Norris, Noah Lovekamp at the bottomRach was my Alpha Chi Little Sis!
Susie Lovekamp with Madeline (6 weeks) and Noah, Kelly Akers with Rowen and Hudson, Me and Kepler (and soon to be baby - if you cant tell, p.s. this WILL be the last pic of me on here before baby comes - I am nice and plump) and Rachel Norris with Samuel and Ellie Kate
Susie Lovekamp with Madeline (6 weeks) and Noah, Kelly Akers with Rowen and Hudson, Me and Kepler (and soon to be baby - if you cant tell, p.s. this WILL be the last pic of me on here before baby comes - I am nice and plump) and Rachel Norris with Samuel and Ellie KateWhat a fun weekend we had with 7, plus ours on the way, kids!! This weekend brought back some good ole memories! Every summer in college several of us would be invited to spend some time at the Sprayberrys lake house. It really has seen so many stages of our lives. This weekend we all initiated the newly remodeled and expanded place! It was great to have us 4 couples and all the kids all in one place to reminisce and make new memories. I do have to say it was totally different and not real relaxing like it used to be but I believe our children are worth the price. Thanks Kelly for a great weekend and you and your parents for letting us stay.


4 comments:
had so much with you this weekend. i can't get over how adorable kep is! i wish we lived closer so him and noah could hang out! i hope you are feeling okay! praying for you and keep us posted! sorry for the pic on mine, it was the only good one! love you!
You're so sweet, Bug! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys. I love the pic of Kep getting in the water...he is so precious!
Hey big sis! Such cute pics. We had so much fun with y'all. Kepler is just the cutest thing and I think he will be a good big brother seeing how much he liked Ellie Kate. Love ya-
Rachel
Such cute pictures!! Haley, where did you get the little float Kepler is wearing?? I have been looking for something similar...
Post a Comment