On Thursday (the 28 June) I will be induced and hopefully have a new baby boy soon after that! Would you please pray that everything with the delivery and with Dax Davis will go smoothly and that he will be a healthy little baby. I am SO ready. The next person who says you look like you are about to pop or are you having twins I just might hurt! I am hurting everywhere, a little ill (Kevin would agree), not sleeping.... okay enough complaining, BUT very BLESSED. I am really happy that God has given us another child to love and raise.
2 comments:
So excited to"meet" Dax Davis when you get home and post pics and details. I hope and pray everything goes smoothly!!
haley bug! so glad to hear that dax davis has arrived!!! we just got home from vacation and i'm so anxious to hear the update! post pics and details soon! i AM PRAYING for you sweet girl! hang in there! if you can survive the first 7 weeks, you'll be doing great! things are SO much better now! it's amazing what a few weeks will do. love you and congratulations!
Post a Comment