


Dax Davis was born on Thursday, June 28, 2007 at 7:09 pm. He was 21 inches and 8lbs 10 oz. (the exact same as Kepler!!!) He is doing great, I think he may be my sleeper!!! I am doing good, just tired. I could not help to get these pictures on here for everybody. Our first afternoon home was great today, it is just something about being at your own house that makes you feel better. Kepler has not shown any different signs and has loved kissing on baby Dax!! Pray for us that this will continue. I will type more soon and post new pics as well! Off to BED!!

6 comments:
Yay! Little Dax Davis is so cute! Glad things seem to be going well so far. Can't wait to see more pics. Hope you get some rest and that Dax keeps on sleeping well. Congratulations!
Congratulations Haley. He's beautiful. I hope he does sleep good for you! I'm excited for you.
Sarah
he is beautiful! so glad you posted pics! sounds like kep is doing good so far. i will pray that continues as well that you all will get some rest! congratulations! give them hugs and kisses from me! love you!
He is beautiful...he looks like his big brother! We can't wait to meet him! How crazy that he was the exact same size as Kepler!! I hope that you are getting rest. After you have time to recover, I want to come see you!
Haley and Kevin,
Dax Davis is so beautiful, just like I knew he would be!
I'm so glad that Kepler has a brother, and that Jon Nelson and Bryant are brothers. They will experience a special bond that you and Josh did not have. I'm proud, and thankful,that your children, and Josh and Denise's children, will have that special sibling bond.
God is so good.
Congratulations!! Dax Davis looks just like his Daddy! You look great in the hospital pic. Can't wait to see more pictures of your boys.
Post a Comment