Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trash Can


I looked up from NOT watching Kep and noticed he had something strange in his hand and he was putting it in his mouth. He got this mornings buscuit out of the garbage and was eating it as he was running from me! I decided it wouldnt kill him and grabbed the camera. I just laughed as he ate most of it. He loves food, even from the trash I guess!! It was pretty gross.

2 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Wow! I'm proud of you for making that fun, Haley! I be that was a surprising seeing Kep eat a biscuit from the trash!

The Burgess Family said...

Haley, I linked to your blog from Julia's. I haven't seen you in forever but Deborah said she saw you not too long ago. Your sweet boy is beautiful, can't wait to see the second one. This is Sarah Cate by the way since you probably didn't know my last name was Burgess. Fun to see your family. Hope all is well.

Sarah