
This is our little MESS!
Our three dogs, Fowler, Cutter, and Scobie

Kepler with Cade and Wil
Kep and Warner loving on each other on his 1st BirthdayA week of firsts... first week on whole milk, first haircut (by me), first fire ant bites, and he didnt cry or have any kind of reaction!
Last weekend we visited Clarksdale for the Warner Lively birthday party! Warner is Kep's cousin who was born the day after Kep. We had a really great time, all my pics of that are on my video camera which I dont know how to get off yet! Imagine that.
Last weekend we visited Clarksdale for the Warner Lively birthday party! Warner is Kep's cousin who was born the day after Kep. We had a really great time, all my pics of that are on my video camera which I dont know how to get off yet! Imagine that.
This past Friday Kep and I went to hang out with a college friend of mine Reagan Phillips and her two boys, Cade, 2 1/2 and Wil, 6 months. We were so glad we got to see them.
Today, we played outside with Kevin, we were all glad he was home today! This afternoon we took the dogs to the lake for a swim at Mrs. Kathy and Mr. Jon's Lake house, it was so nice to be by the water for a while!!
Kep keeps amazing us, he is saying more words, clock, duck, knows what a cow says when we ask, I think it just surprises me to know that he really does understand most of what you are saying to and around him. This is really making me think before I get mad or frustrated... Good way to keep me on my toes!!

1 comment:
I love that little face he is making in the 2nd picture...so cute!
Post a Comment