Wednesday, October 28, 2009

shaving cream


This was a craft project that used shaving cream and food coloring and you were supposed to smooth it all together to make a marbled effect. Julia, this one's for you, Maggie's was so gorgeous! Their's did not turn out so pretty. Papers went in the trash. They had fun though. I like to say that I am somewhat creative and love to paint but crafty I am not. My painting skills did not come in handy on this one.
Also, in the background is an unfinished tree house that we are all so excited about. Does anyone else besides me wish they could have had a tree house when they were little? This tree house is going to ROCK! Thanks be to Kev!

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Loved all the updates Haley!! It was good to see you for a minute on Saturday! I can't believe Dax got a tooth knocked out!!!