Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer fun and catching up


Top left, Dax riding with Daddy on the lawn mower, over one, Kep's tv position. Swimming with Hallie and Hunter back in July AND JoJo's recent visit. She was playing with the hose outside. Kep is almost potty trained finally, a little help from JoJo and The King car that I've been bribing him with has contributed to the success. He has been so funny with all of the creative things he's been saying lately. The sweetest though was his first real prayer he said one night about his grandaddy. It was precious. He was kissing me all over my face one night and I said to him my favorite place to kiss him was on his nose right between his eyes and he said "Well then kiss me!" like you crazy, what are you waiting on. Another was he passed gas in the bed with me and daddy (he sleeps with us still) and daddy said I'll just put you in your bed and he said "it (another one) would still come in here". What a stinky little boy!

No comments: