sweet brothers telling a secret and then doing a little performing

powerwheels! They love them and so do I now that Dax has learned to drive really well. Except, how can I get it through their heads they are not bumper cars?!
Silly Daxy Pooh! Mom, the kitchen booty picture is for you, I made these new window treatments. Do you like?

5 comments:
Some of the faces Kep and Dax are making remind me of some I have seen their mother make:)
Okay, they seriously are the cutest little boys ever. Can we arrange marriages for them and my girls?! We would have some beautiful grandchildren:)
Ha Ha!!! I love these pictures. Now that's the Kep and Dax I know. Their little personalities are so funny!!! You can tell that they are best friends.
I love the pictures! TOO cute! Again, we had a great visit with you all.
I think Kepler looks live Kevin and Dax looks like Haley. You have such precious boys!
Post a Comment