Dax loves Scouty Pants! He would lay all over him if Scout wouldn't scratch him. Because he does scratch sometimes when he's had enough Dax get as close to him as he thinks he can and does just what Scout does. Scout is pretty nice to him most of the time. This post is one for myself (my blog has turned into my scrapbook/baby book). In this pic Dax is 26 months and Scout is 6 1/2.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

1 comment:
I'm praying for your dad. Also, I use my blog as a baby book too and just had mine printed into a hard cover book. I did mine using Blurb and it was super easy and super fun. You can delete any posts that you do not want to publish and add pictures and other stuff to it. It is neat to have it all on paper now. Oh, it wasn't terribly expensive either.
Post a Comment