
I have been sewing lately, pillows, drapes, and tonight, I made a cowboy outfit for ktl. I had been wanting to do this with the fabric I had and I finally made myself make it. It only took 2 1/2 hours, I work slow... I had good intentions to make a jon jon for Dax too but it didn't happen. And, I trimmed Dax's bangs and I thought this picture of him was funny. We are getting ready for a big weekend! Dax turns one! and we will be going to the peach festival festivities.

5 comments:
You did a great job on your cowboy outfit. You and Julie are being very domestic. I need to jump on the bandwagon:) Hope y'all are doing good!
Very cute! You did a great job on the bangs and the outfit! If you have any good boy patterns, send them my way.
And Happy Birthday Dax!!
Please tell me how you can make time to have 2 1/2 hours to sew a an outfit with two kids! I really want your secret! I got a sewing machine for my b'day in May and it's already collecting dust! I may need someone to come help me learn to do more than just a straight hem line because that is as far as I've gotten!
I am so jealous of your sewing prowess! I try, but my projects tend to be on the large scale (a king sized duvet cover-what was I thinking?!) and so I haven't found any real joy in it yet. I love the outfit! Happy Birthday to Dax! We will be celebrating Emily's first on the 6th (bday is really the 9th) with a party of family and close friends. Hope you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment