Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Outside in all the hotness


Is it as hot there as it is here??? These are new pictures of the last few days around the house and the first time Dax went swimming. Kevin and I took them swimming Saturday and Kepler had no fear, jumped right in, swam by himself, I was afraid the entire time we were in the water with him... He was supposed to take swimming lessons this week, but they both had fevers and instead of swimming lessons on Monday, we went to the doctor. They both have a viral infection called hand, mouth, foot disease. I don't want to say this came from VBS, maybe Dax just got it from eating everything that drops on my floor that I don't pick up first... who knows!!! They are finally feeling better today!
And... we are so glad that Nana and Granddaddy are back from their 2 week trip. Mommy gets a little break some afternoons!!! Yay for Grandparents!!!

2 comments:

BamaBelle744 said...

The kids are way super cute! I remember the outside pool and slip'n slide days. Tyson's treatened to get a baby pool and just sit in it himself. Scary, he might do it.
Once I go through all my pictures I'll get everyone some that they're in. If then people want to order, bigger or nice pictures, they can contact Lecroy. Bebeb already ordered some nice ones of the family.
I should have everything together in a few weeks. Right now I'm tryn to plan a friends unexpected wedding in thrree weeks, or now down to 2 :0

Deb said...

so glad their feeling better. that is an icky little virus. Catelyn got some type of that virus, and I felt for her. Your boys are really precious, and I'm glad ya'll are beating the heat with all the fun water toys.