Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beach!


Our little family went to the beach for a quick weekend trip and had so much fun! Kevin really wanted to take the boys and I didn't mind. Kepler swam like a fish and loved the ocean and Dax had his first taste of sand. I seriously had to constantly tell Kep to close his mouth because he was so happy the entire time he was in the water. Dax hung out under the umbrella like a little trooper and liked playing with his toys, it was his first trip to the beach. One of the pools there had a sloped entry for kiddos and it was perfect for both of them. Kevin and I ate some yummy seafood and enjoyed being in the sun, I think Kevin had more fun finding shells out in the ocean than Kep did swimming!
I again have to mention that I love my pictures of my boys so we tried to have a little photo shoot Saturday night. (That would be the first set of pictures.) You can tell it didn't go so well with the both of them together.
And... Happy Fathers day to Dad, Pops, and Granddaddy (or "Yan-yany" is what it sounds like)! Haley, Kepler and Dax love you three men.

8 comments:

The Lively's said...

Such cute pictures!! Looks like y'all had a great time. Thanks for my sweet card. Dax's birthday invititations are too cute!!

Maggie Pelton said...

Looks like a blast! I want to go back! Who did your new header? It's adorable!!!

Julie said...

The pictures are great and I love the new header.

Sue said...

Haley,
those pictures are precious! What are you talking about "didn't go so well."?!? I love the one with Kep kissing Dax. So sweet

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Your boys are too cute for words! I really could eat them up! Glad y'all had a fun weekend!

The Johnsons' said...

Looks like the boys had a great time and I love how you changed the blog.

Susie said...

love the new banner! it is so cute! looks like the beach was fun! we are headed there soon and i can't wait! that view is amazing!

Deb said...

So fun! Your boys are too cute! They are going to be some serious heart breakers one day. Love the new heading by the way! :)