Monday, April 14, 2008

New York!

So much FUN! These girls made the trip even more fun. We laughed and laughed and laughed... and saw New York! We did so much in the short time we were there, we were exhausted but it was worth it. I had made a sign (see the bottom left picture) for the Today show on Friday but didn't make it, we saw LIVE with Regis and Kelly instead... so I decided to use it in a picture in Times Square. Maybe my boys will appreciate it one day. Speaking of them, we were so busy I hardly had time to miss them (which was a good thing), but I was so ready on Sunday to get home and get my hands on them!! Thanks to my friends for making this 30th Birthday gift even more special! AND a huge thank you to JoJo and Nana and Granddaddy (and daddy) for babysitting!!!

5 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Fun, fun, fun! I'm so jealous you went to NY! I'm still hoping to go someday!

The Burgess Family said...

I echo Julia! I can't wait to get to NY one of these days. Graham and I are planning to go Fall of 09to see the new Yankee Stadium. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! 30 is a good year!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Add me to the jealous list:). It looks like you had a great time! Hope your 30th year is awesome!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I'm so glad you got to go! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

Susie said...

so glad you had so much fun! wish we could all go together!miss you!