It's Dax in the red clover. My cousin invited me over to their pasture to take advantage of the gorgeous field of clover (or some kind of weed) in bloom. Is he not the most good looking little thing???!!! ( I am a bit biased) Check out his new facial expression in the bottom left picture. I decided not to include Kepler because lately I can not get both of them to sit still together for a picture! AND Look at the ones my cousin took of her little boy too, NRW blog to the left.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

3 comments:
Great pictures Haley! The lighting was perfect! I wish I was better about taking my camera outside. Dax is pretty stinking cute. And I love his frat boy bang swoop hair style!
The pictures are great!
Maybe boys arent' supposed to be beautiful, but he is! Love the pics!
Post a Comment