Thanks Rach, here goes nothing...
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ending my sophomore year at The University of Alabama!!! (oh how I wish I could go back)
5 things on my To Do list:
1. get Kep's party stuff finished up
2.VBS supply list to church
3. call about monogramming Dax's outfit
4.wash tons of dirty clothes
5. take boys outside
5 snacks I enjoy:
(I could list a lot more than 5)
1. anything unhealthy
2. chocolate whatever
3. cookie dough
4. m n m's
5. did I list chocolate
5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
- give it away and tithe hugely
- build my dream house on the lake and 2 or 3 more
- go everywhere
- open an antiques/design/art/accessories store/gallery
-spend it / save it for my boys
5 bad habits
- assuming
- not reading The Word as much as I should
- being online
- eating unhealthy (see the 5 snack list)
- leaving my junk anywhere and everywhere ( I am blaming this one on my "creative" side)
5 places I've lived
- Clanton, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Nashville, Clarksdale
5 Jobs I've had
- Peach Park cashier in HS
- Interior Answers (one of my favorites)
- McCauley & Associates Architecture firm
- NRCS - clerk/ anything they needed girl
- a mommy, hardest and best one so far!
And... Julie, Julia, and Crystal... tag, you're it!
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment