Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rock City


We spent the weekend in Chattanooga seeing several different sights! It was so much fun I was ready to come home Saturday afternoon!!! HA! We took both boys and one night in the hotel was enough for us right now! Kepler was riding the arm of the sofa, hiding our things from us in the room, being very loud, I know he had to have woke the entire floor we were on Saturday morning... Yesterday morning we went to Rock City. The weather was beautiful, just cold enough! The boys had a good time being outside and seeing the view from "Lovers Leap". (I am sure some of you remember going there when you were a kid). When we got back to the little gift shop after our walk, Kepler spotted a straw cowboy hat and would not leave without it. I have the best picture of him with it on but once again its on the video camera! Scroll down to see the rest of our eventful weekend!!! :)

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

cute pictures! Looks like y'all had a great time. I know what you mean about the hotel room - I don't think they are designed with toddlers in mind!!

Maggie Pelton said...

How fun that y'all took a little family vacation to Chattanooga! It looks like you had a blast!