Saturday, October 13, 2007

JoJo's Visit and Maggie's Birthday!

Happy Birthday today Maggie! She is our cousin and this picture is of her and Kepler when he was teny tiny! Hope you have had a great day! She and her granddaddy (Pops) share this day for their Birthday's! Love you girly girl!!!
Kevin's mom, JoJo, got to come for a quick visit the weekend and we loved having her. Kep Kep loves his JoJo! This is a picture of her and Dax before she left this morning. I thought it was cute.
Also, please scroll down because I have outdone myself today and posted four times. Four times in one day?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Haley...you get the Bloggin' Mama award for the month! :) Love all the precious pics of your little cuties! I loved our time together on Friday...we need to do that more often!

Anonymous said...

You have had a busy weekend, haven't you? I love keeping up with your beautiful children and their little life stories. It brightens my day :) You and Kevin are great parents. God has truly blessed you both.