Saturday, October 13, 2007

Neat Story




Friday I took Kep to a Birthday party. There was the cutest little Chinese girl there too. I knew she looked familiar and when I saw her mom I knew I had seen her before! I met her and her mom shopping one day and she told me Zoe's story. She and her husband had trouble becoming pregnant and decided to adopt this little girl from China. They went through Lifeline in Birmingham to adopt (where one of my best friends husband works - turned out that the mom knows Ryan, Kelly!). When the couple got to China and met their new daughter, the mom thought she was sick from the food, but she was pregnant! Her two are about the same ages as Kepler and Dax.
Kepler loves loving on little people about his size (boys or girls ~ don't think this will mean anything in the future!). He B-lined Zoe about mid way through the activities of the party and would not leave her alone. I was kinda getting irritated and especially when Zoe's mom said to him, "Her dad is going to have to give you a talk little man"!!! It was funny. I just apologized and in my heart and mind I think it is so sweet. These are the pictures of Zoe and Kepler at Hunter's party. Happy Birthday Hunter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! Seeing her makes me ready to go to China! :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Haley, that is a cool story! Love all your pics and your updates!!! Your boys are tooooooo precious!

Susie said...

great story! kep is just so sweet. i wish we lived closer. i am behind on my blog checking, so i enjoyed all the new pics. i love your commentary as well! we need to catch up. i want to hear how it's going!