Friday, August 17, 2007

His 1st real haircut! and some stories...




Okay, I have been cutting on his hair, but it was time to really get it cut, the back was looking sort of mulletty... even with the curls. Which I saved by the way. He did pretty good, cried in my lap so my mom got to hold him, as he licked on his first sucker. It will grow, I tell myself!


The stories, yesterday I knew Kep was taking off his diaper like he has done before, I was holding Dax and Kep squats and tees in the floor, thank goodness not on the rug. I spank him with his spank stick (little yellow wooden ruler) he laughs.... apparently I didnt spank him hard enough. I bet it happens again. And the boy, likes his mouth open, guess it is easier that way????? When you say "Kep, close your mouth", he stretches it open even wider! and, when you tell him to "OPEN" his mouth, he opens his mouth. He knows exactly what you want him to do. I laughed at my dad, he was trying to make an example by opening and closing his mouth when I would say open and close, Kepler didnt care and didnt seem to get the example!

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Oh my goodness!! The craziness of having boys! I think his haircut is cute, but I am the same way in that I alwasy put off getting Samuel's haircut cause they always cut it too short, but when it starts getting mullet-like I know its time. He is so cute, by the way!

The Lively's said...

WOW - 1st haircut!! Warner probably won't need one of those until he's four - he still has very little hair! Pictures are so cute - still can't wait to meet Baby Dax...

Maggie Pelton said...

Wow! I'm not excited for the defiant days to begin! Maybe he knew, he would really get a spanking if he had peed on the rug! I love that blonde hair and it's still precious even though it's short!