Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dax is 8 weeks old today!



Can you tell the first picture is not posed? I promise I snap him and let him sleep in his bed but this was just too sweet! The the two of them, I asked Kep if he wanted to hold him this morning, he just smiles and shakes his head yes. My how my time with these two little guys is flying by.
Dax is a 12 pounder these days and is red shirting with the TIDE! ha. He is going to be my second big boy I think. Still eating every 2 1/2 hours, and NOT sleeping through the night, (susie). I am jealous of those of you out there whose babies sleep through the night at 2 weeks or something.... can you tell. What am I doing wrong moms? BUT he is SUCH a great baby and boy did I need a good baby with my wild man KEP. Gotta love these little boys.

1 comment:

Maggie Pelton said...

They are adorable!!! I love the sprawled out sleeping picture. You're sweet boy just likes to see your face at all hours of the day and night!