This was the photo shoot of the announcement pics I took. I bet I took 50 just to get a good one. He was 4 weeks old. Tell me what you think about Keplers picture in comparison to baby Dax, do they look similar??
my vote is yes!!!! you have some good looking boys haley!!! i am still praying for you!!! maddie has started to play on her activity mat so she is thankful not be strapped in ALL day! can i get a shout out??!! poor thing, i know she gets so bored staring at those fish! i don't know what to tell you about the highchair! i cannot believe that kep is getting out of it. that is the ONLY way i get showered! i'll let you know if i think of anything! oh, i LOVE your announcements! you did so good on them! very impressed! lets talk for a second sooN!
Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. Psalm 103: 1-5
3 comments:
They look just alike!!! So cute! I'm sure life is crazy...I can't imagine. I hope you get some sleep soon!
Until I read the words, I thought the pic of Kepler was another pic of Dax! They look just alike!
my vote is yes!!!! you have some good looking boys haley!!! i am still praying for you!!! maddie has started to play on her activity mat so she is thankful not be strapped in ALL day! can i get a shout out??!! poor thing, i know she gets so bored staring at those fish! i don't know what to tell you about the highchair! i cannot believe that kep is getting out of it. that is the ONLY way i get showered! i'll let you know if i think of anything! oh, i LOVE your announcements! you did so good on them! very impressed! lets talk for a second sooN!
Post a Comment