
Minnie says ~ "do I really need Mickey now that I've got these 2 cute guys!?!"

Kep and Dax's 1st airplane ride! They loved it! Going through security was not so much fun though.

This picture cracks me up. At the magic kingdom the day we arrived, they were filming the Christmas Day parade. The music was so loud. Right in front of Cinderella's castle Kep and Dax started dancing. This was Dax in action!
Kep checking out his new ears!

JoJo and Pops right before we all rode Goofys rollercoaster! Very fun!
Lightning McQueen, their favorite!

at Ohana, breakfast with characters

at Chef Mickey's, breakfast with the characters
Kepler was so cute meeting all the characters! He loved meeting these two!
My favorite picture from the trip! Kepler said he was finished taking pictures, so he put his foot up in front of his face when I took this picture on the day we left.
We had so much FUN on our trip to Disney with Kevin's whole family, all 18 of us! This was everyones Christmas present from JoJo and Pop's this year. Thank you both for such a great gift! Kevin and I worked really hard all week with our two. We went from can to can't everyday! Needless to say it was C.R.A.Z.Y. and we were exhausted but it was totally worth it. The boys loved it all. Kep got to ride the tower of terror and a couple of other adult rollercoasters. He turned around when the elevator got finished with all of the drops in the tower of terror and told us "I am fine, I'm lovin' it"!
This week we have been catching up on our sleep and resting, it really did wear us out! What a fun week! Thank you again JoJo and Pop's for the fun filled week!

3 comments:
oh it looks like y'all had such a great time! we are planning a trip in the next couple of years with our family...all the grandparents and such before emily starts school. would love to hear how that all worked out with so many people in your group! did you get a house to stay in? did you do all the parks with a hopper pass?
I love all the pictures and most especially their adorable matching little outfits. Your boys have so much personality. It looks like you guys had a blast.
so fun haley! i can't wait to go one day! i'll get my tips from you! i got your email today and so sad to know you have been calling...i have not gotten any messages. my cell is the same 478 that i have had. i will text you it. counting down till the beach!
Post a Comment