Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rocky Thanksgiving!


Ty and Crystal with Vivi, Dax and Kepler


Toooo many pictures!



They are thinking, yeah, we can get through "fat man squeeze".


Crystal is really telling Dax that they are going to wait until his daddy gets off the bridge. Kevin was jumping on the swinging bridge with my 3 year old in front of him. I (haley) was yelling to Kevin to "hold Kepler's hand" like a redneck.



I love this picture. My Aunt Pam and I think alike. I love her. She is my dad's sister. Kevin says to us that we should have been mother and daughter because we act so much alike.




My mom is thinking, must I really go through here.




Christmas lights, gingerbread cookies, laughter, what a fun time. We were at Rock City for Thanksgiving this year and had so much fun. It was beautiful. The lights at night the night before and then again during the day on Thanksgiving. The first ever non traditional T-day for us. We missed dad but enjoyed being with the rest of the family. Hope everyone thought of something they are thankful for!

AND....



I heart these. I have no idea what they are officially called but I like them. We managed to be in every one of them there. Check out Dax on top of the birdhouse. Me, Hilary, and Ty were being silly too.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love all of the pictures. I am glad y'all had a fun Thanksgiving. And, I think I need some professional help with Nate's hair also. He looks like he has wings on the sides of his head. I definitley think it's time for a real haircut.

BamaBelle744 said...

I love your post of Rock City... We HAVE SEEN ROCKS!! :) We had a ton of fun and hope you guys enjoy Disney, it's wonderful and exhausting! Can't wait to hear stories and see pictures when you get back! I'd love to come play with the boys when you get back and I get off work in 2 weeks (YEAH)