I took the boys over a few weeks back to see granddaddy and nana while they were camping. The boys of course had fun but the weather was not great. A rainy day being in a camper does not work so well with little ones. We headed home right after lunch. While I was busy packing up, I had my rain coat on over my head and ran smack into the awning on the camper. I seriously had to stand there for a few seconds to make sure I was still breathing and for the stars to disappear. A HUGE knot came right up on my forehead and I kept it for about a week! All my mom did was laugh.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

1 comment:
That's what you should've posted a picture of...your big knot!! Hope you're okay. Love the pool pic of DD. He does look like a little man!
Post a Comment